Monday, October 5, 2009

Senior Portraits: Nicole - Brockport (part 2) | Rochester, NY Modern Senior Portrait Photographer

This year I had several senior portrait sessions with rained out outdoor portions, so we had to split it into 2 parts. Here is Nicole's part 2!

What a beautiful day it was! Actually, too beautiful, haha. To a photographer, full sun is more of a hinderance than a help (all those awful strong shadows and bright spots to work around) but we rolled with it.

This was the first time I shot at this location and it was awesome!!

Hoping for some nice fall foliage, but only green trees...


Yay we found some red leaves, even if they were mostly on the ground...


Then after a few minutes of walking, the gorgeous falls!



Thanks for showing me another one of our areas hidden gems! I know I'll be visiting here again many times!!

No comments: