Saturday, October 17, 2009

Engagement Portraits: Rachel & Dan | Rochester, NY Modern Engagement Portrait Photographer

I met Rachel a long, long time ago... maybe Kindergarten?? We were friends right through high school, but we haven't seen each other since. Gotta love Facebook for reconnecting!

I met up with Rachel & her finace Dan today for their Engagement Session despite the drizzle, and I'm so glad we went ahead. The rain was just enough to be annoying, but the overcast day made for gorgeous light! I love-love-LOVE the images we captured today, and the session was really fun to boot.

I've only briefly looked through all of the images, but this might be my favorite from the day- and ironically, it was the very last frame I shot!


A few from the absolutely beautiful Eastman Quad:






They were such good sports, even letting me take a shot of their back-sides :-)


And a few from the lovely Lamberton Conservatory:



Rachel, it was awesome to see you again!! And Dan, great meeting you. I hope you enjoy the sneak peek and there are a ton more coming for your gallery soon!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love them!!! Loved seeing you too!