Monday, October 12, 2009

Newborn Portraits | Rochester NY Modern Newborn Baby Photographer

I'm not sure where the cut off for "newborn" technically is... for me, that's anything under 3 months old. I mean come on, at 10 weeks a baby is still NEW!

So here's today's 10 week old cutie! He arrived in this great little sweater & hat, which honestly were just his travel clothes since it was cold out, but I made mom keep it on for a few shots. BABIES IN HATS ROCK!


He was SO good, just hanging out, no fussing!!


He gave me great eye contact too!!


His christening outfit was a bit of a challenge because they use the most SLIPPERY fabric known to man, but he still was a trooper.

He looks like such a big boy here:


Showing off the whole outfit, and a little smile in those beautiful eyes!!


I hope you enjoy the sneak peak mom & dad! I'll get the gallery up for you asap and let you know when it's ready!

No comments: