Saturday, October 24, 2009

Family Portraits | Rochester, NY Modern Family Photographer

I love this little family! I first met them in 2007 when I photographed their wedding... then maternity the following year... and a cake smash this past April... now some family portraits while they await the arrival of baby #2!!

What an absolutely gorgeous day for an outdoor session! Besides it being actually TOO warm for the sweaters everyone was wearing, it was great. The colors were breathtaking.

Love how the sun is making the trees glow!


The colors here are beautiful!


Mom bought this awesome hat for the session (dad said she planned the entire wardrobe scheme around it!) but it was sooo warm... he let us know how he felt about it :-)


Mom & Dad did some tickling to get him smiling again, and I added in some animal noises for good measure, haha. Hey, it worked!!


This one looks like a painting to me, and I love casual shots like this!


Really great to see you guys again, and I hope you enjoy them so far!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Beautiful Denise....they should be so happy with all of those.