Saturday, October 17, 2009

Maternity Portraits: Erin | Rochester, NY Modern Maternity Portrait Photographer

Erin is one of my brides from 2007, so it's always fun to know my clients continue to follow my work and I get to meet up with them again as their life changes!

We did Erin's session at the same place she got married, and one of my favorite spots to shoot, Webster Arboretum. It's a really beautiful park and every time I'm there I find completely different areas to use.

Here are a few of my favorites!!! I LOVE the totally rich luscious colors!!

Working the serious look:


Maybe my favorite belly-only shot I've ever taken:


I was telling her an embarassing story from my pregnancy, totally worth it for the smile on her face, haha:


A pose with some attitude, woo hoo:


Erin it was great to see you again! I hope the next 2 months go fast for you, and I hope to see you again when your little guy arrives!!

No comments: