Friday, October 23, 2009

Senior Portraits: Cody - Olympia | Rochester, NY Modern Senior Portrait Photographer

Cody might just be my most last-minute senior ever, haha. I met this family 2 years ago when I did his older brother Nick's portraits, and it's always such a nice compliment when they return in the following years! Yearbook deadline for Olympia is less than a week away... if there are ANY more kids out there who STILL haven't gotten portraits done- HURRY HURRY HURRY!!

Now on to Cody's sneak peak....

One of the most popular poses this year, it's flattering on everyone!!



More outfits - more backdrops!!




Check out his PROP!!!!! Her name is Jenny, and she was soooo cute! YES, you can bring your dog as a prop, it's totally fine. And I also do Pet Portraits, so let me know if you need some!



Seriously, this is good stuff:


Cody, great working with you! I'll let you know when the gallery is up this weekend!!

No comments: