Thursday, October 8, 2009

Family Portraits | Rochester, NY Modern Family Photographer

A beautiful fall day for an outdoor session... This adorable family drove in all the way from Naples!! With twin 2-1/2 year olds, there was a lot of RUNNING. I mean A LOT, haha. And with TWO this age, you can be sure they always run in different directions. Despite the work out along the way, we got some amazing images!

The first shot of the day, you can tell the kids are still a little unsure of me...


The kids affectionately refer to each other as "brother" or "sister" (not by name) and here they are together... a small miracle to get them in the same spot for exactly 1 second!


A great shot of mom & dad


My absolute favorite family shot of the day (you know how I feel about kids in hats!!!)


And one to make you say "awwwwww" :-)


Thanks again for making the long drive in! I hope you enjoy your preview & I'll let you know as soon as the gallery is ready!!

No comments: