Thursday, October 15, 2009

Senior Portraits: Ashley - Olympia | Rochester, NY Modern Senior Portrait Photographer

Ok, so I guess I'm not done with seniors for the season, haha. Ashley actually had her session scheduled for August (twice) but we had weather & work conflicts. Fast forward two months, and we finally were able to get her in, although the outdoor part was scrapped due to the lovely COLD weather we're having.

Totally amazing session, Ashley is a natural!!! Only half of the shots were posed, the rest just HAPPENED. Love a session like that!

I always start off with some classic yearbook stuff:


Ash quickly found her 'America's Next Top Model' groove! And I have to tell you this quick story... pulling off a serious face on demand is hard, so to get ready she would make this little zen-like "hmmmm" noise, haha. It worked for her, but then we would all crack up which would make her laugh, and we'd have to try again. Worth the wait though!



Just so cute!! There are a zillion good ones, it was hard to pick what to post! If I wasn't so tired, I'd still be ramling on here :-)





Ash, it was awesome!! Hope you enjoy them so far!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for firring us in lst minute. I love these so far! Can't wait to see the rest.

Kelly