Sunday, August 30, 2009

Senior Portraits: Shannon part 2- Olympia | Rochester, NY Modern Senior Portrait Photographer

First of all, I feel the need to confess that I'm eating chocolate cake as I'm writing this blog post. It's been a busy couple of days, and franky, cake makes me happy. Especially made from scratch chocolate fudge cake. YUM! (For those of you that don't know me all that well, besides photography, baking is my other creative outlet.)

Now that you're all wishing you had my cake (come on, you know you are), let's move on to Shannon's senior portraits part 2... the outdoor adventure. I found this really cool location we wanted to use, with sunflowers as far as the eye can see. The only problem is, we're about 2 weeks too late and they're almost all dead, lol. We made good use of the area anyways, and I think this shot is so cool.



Then on to a gorgeous park down the road. I asked Shannon to do something well, Shannon-ish here. So cute!



Shannon is a super-smiley girl, but I think she's been practicing her serious face because this is FIERCE!



This is one of my favorite spots in the park. It looks completely different as the seasons change, but it always works.



By this time it was seriously threatening to rain, and we even felt a few sprinkles. But we decided to brave it and headed over to the boardwalk for some last shots.



Shann- there are soooo many awesome ones, I had a hard time picking what to show here. I'll have them ready for you as soon as I can!!

No comments: