Thursday, August 27, 2009

Senior Portraits: Ryan - Aquinas | Rochester, NY Modern Senior Portrait Photographer

Ryan was my first student from Aquinas, and it was so cool to find out that they do yearbook photos at the school, so we didn't have to work around any requirements for headshots. Yay!!

Ryan's mom found me in a web search, which is always nice to hear because it means I'm not buried on page 427 :-)

With a little work, we got some great natural expressions:





After a rainy morning, the skies cleared up and it turned out to be a gorgeous evening.

I love the bold coloring behind Ryan in this one!



I forgot about his awesome bench until we finally got to this spot at the end of the session. It looks great in color too, but the drama of black & white works nicely.



Ryan, it was great working with you! I hope you enjoy them so far!!

No comments: