Thursday, August 13, 2009

Senior Portraits: Marlena - Olympia | Rochester, NY Modern Senior Portrait Photographer

Another fabulous day of sunshine (I think we're getting spoiled here!) and another Senior session! We started late in the evening so we headed to the outdoor locations first, before we lost the sunlight. I've been wanting to use this first spot for a while now... I love finding new areas to keep each Senior's session totally unique!!

Working the serious look!


Then we were off to Highland Park to Warner Castle & the Sunken Gardens. It was full of mosquitos, but still a great choice!!


It was almost dark by the time we got to the studio, and 9pm before we were done!! I LOVE this shot! The fan adds the perfect touch for senior girls!


A quick outfit change... Leopard print. Seriously cool. Early on in the session Marlena told me "I've never modeled before". Um, I think she was kidding about that :-)


It was super fun, and thanks to Hannah & Alex who came along to make Marlena laugh! Hope you like them so far - lots of great ones!!!!!!

No comments: