Sunday, August 30, 2009

Jean: Maternity | Rochester, NY Modern Maternity Photographer

Jean is an amazing woman... almost 36 weeks pregnant with TWINS and not a swollen ankle in sight! She & her family drove in 30+ minutes to meet me for their session despite the threat of rain. I'm so glad we decided to go for it because the overcast skies were perfect.

We were going for a casual, natural kind of shoot. Some general posing but more just letting me capture the moments.

I love this one of her & hubby together:


They know they're having identical twins, but they don't know if they're boys or girls. The brothers are hoping for girls!



And a couple of just Jean, working that pregnancy glow!





It was great to meet you guys. Jean- I'm thinking "Friday" thoughts for you! Hope you work with you again when the babies arrive!!

No comments: