Friday, July 31, 2009

Senior Portraits: Victoria - Odyssey | Rochester, NY Modern Senior Portrait Photographer

What a gorgeous night for a photo shoot!! I met this family a few years ago when I did senior portraits for Victoria's sister Alex. Last fall I saw them again for family photos in Highland Park. And now it was Victoria's turn for senior portraits. I love working with familiar faces year after year!!

Seriously I couldn't take a bad photo of this girl if I tried... I LOVE her hair cut, and her eyes are amazing!!

A few studio shots:



After about an hour we headed to our outdoor location and the light was perfect! Shooting in the graffiti park is always fun because it changes constantly. They put up new fences to keep people out... but we found a way in anyways, lol.


Tim (and Ben) came along with us for the outdoor portion. Before Hannah assisted at sessions, I used to bring Tim along a lot. He got really good at making suggestions on different poses or areas of a location to work with... this shot was all his idea. Love it!


We had to use this awesome ramp & "Chaos" spot. This might be my favorite shot of the day!


Your images are looking GREAT Victoria! It's going to be tough to narrow them down for your gallery! I hope you enjoy them so far!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Denise,
You do such beautiful work! Staceys are very good friends of ours. I am most impressed. I really need to get some new shots of our kids soon. I will keep in touch.
Lee