Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Senior Portraits: Brittany - Olympia | Rochester, NY Modern Senior Portrait Photographer

What a FABULOUS night for senior portraits!! We were able to hold Brittany's session after a rain-reschedule a few weeks ago, and what an awesome session it was! I met Brittany the night of the Olympia Junior Prom when I did portraits for all the kids in Alex & Hannah's limo. It's great when I get to work with a familiar face again!

I have one major problem though... it was such a ridiculously good session that I'm going to have a very hard time narrowing down the images for the proof gallery!!

So here we go with a few of my favorites so far...

We rocked a fan for this one!


Brittany brought the most unique props for her session!


We pulled out the orange chair, affectionately referred to as the "ugly chair", to give this shot a pop of color. The chair, her expression, the unusual prop- this is one of my all time favorite senior shots!!!


Her choice for the outdoor portion was the Beach. Since I shoot there often, I always try to find new places and new poses to keep things fresh. With the gorgeous evening light, we had no problem!



Brittany- I hope you enjoy them so far!! You totally ROCKED your session... I think it's that new red hair of yours :-)

1 comment:

Jim, "Homer" said...

These look great, I love the first and last one a bunch.