Saturday, July 11, 2009

Natasha & Mike: Wedding part 1 | Rochester, NY Wedding Photographer

Today it rained. Haha, what else is new! Besides the fact that it has rained almost every day for weeks, for the last dozen or so weddings I've had, it always seems to rain! Bride & Grooms- I'm so sorry, it just seems to follow me!

Natasha & Mike planned ahead though and booked the County Clerk office for photos, and they had their reception at the Doubletree Hotel which has awesome areas for photos also. I'm so excited about the beautiful images we captured today.

Unfortunately for you guys, you won't get to see any of that... yet! The Bride & Groom specifically requested that their images not be displayed until they have their albums. Soooo 6-8 weeks from you, I'll be posting all of the cool images. But I can't help but give you a sneak peak at a few of the details, so you get to see the flowers :-) Gorgeous!!!!!





Keep an eye out for part 2 later this summer!!

1 comment:

EIEIO Photography said...

Gorgeous details Denyse!! I can't wait.....aaahhhhh (I am not a very patient person).