Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sibling Portraits | Rochester, NY Modern Family Photographer

This adorable little family is related to another one of my clients, and had previously tried a session at a department store. Needless to say it was frustrating, and their relative pursuaded them to give me a try. I love department store converts, lol!

A perfect example of how super cute outfits can influence a shot.... this is one of my favorites of the three of them together (which was not an easy feat!!). If you're a facebook fan you saw this same shot posted there, but edited in a different way.



I always like to get some individual shots too. Big brother wasn't giving up smiles easily, but I love how he can't contain the smile in his eyes!


Little brother is at a great age for photos, where he doesn't run away and digs my silly humor. Adorable!


Little sister was none too happy with me but we got a few shots before the tears arrived!


I couldn't resist a brothers shot in those matching hats... could it be any cuter???


Thanks for giving me a try, and I hope you enjoy the preview!!

1 comment:

Julie Rich said...

Thanks again Denyse! Looks like you got some cute shots that show their personality well!