Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Family Portraits | Rochester, NY Modern Family Photographer

My friend Chelse and I exchanged quick family portrait session for each other a few days ago! We always joke how we're like the house painter whose house is a disaster... we take all of your great photos, but our own fall by the wayside. So we were glad to sneak in a few at least!

A few of my favorites from their session... if you're a friend on Facebook you've already seen some of these. And if you're not a friend on Facebook- find me! Search Denyse Clark.






Stepping out of my regular work, I'm off to do a corporate group shot downtown!! New post tomorrow!

1 comment:

EIEIO Photography said...

thank you thank you!! I love them so much..waited too long to do this. We need to do it more often. The kids change so fast.