Thursday, September 17, 2009

Senior Portraits: Marlena (part 2) - Olympia | Rochester, NY Modern Senior Portrait Photographer

Let me preface this by saying that Marlena said I could tell this story :-)

Marlena was one of my seniors a few weeks ago. She called upset this week because she & her mom were at odds over selecting images out of her very extensive gallery... Apparently her mom didn't like an entire outfit (which was ironic because it was one of my FAVORITE outfits all year!) so mom said that ALL images in that outfit were off limits!

That left her with less variety in the studio, so we scheduled a mini session for tonight to capture a few "mom approved" images. I hope we pulled it off!

Here are a few of my favorites at first glance. And the debut of my new image watermark... stay tuned for more on that in the upcoming weeks/months!



Ooh, she must've worked on her serious face since our last session. Love it!!!




Another wedding and Senior this weekend- look for more posts soon!

No comments: