Wednesday, August 11, 2010

{ Melanie: Odyssey Academy Senior Portraits } rochester, ny photographer

I met Melanie a few weeks ago when she came in with Stephanie to check out the studio. Since her school allows an outdoor image to be used in the yearbook, she decided to go with an outdoor only session. We had the PERFECT summer night to hang out downtown and capture these amazing images!

All of her outfits had fantastic pops of color. Here is #1:



A little walk and some more amazing locations to work with.


I can't resist trying something a little out of the norm!


More great color in outfit #3. Is that last one outside?? Yup, sure is! Rochester has the most amazing places to shoot... trust me to find the right one for your session!



Melanie, you were a breeze to work with. I could've stayed another hour shooting with you! I hope you enjoy them so far!!

No comments: