Wednesday, August 18, 2010

{ Family Portraits & 1 year Cake Smash } rochester, ny photographer

I've been photographing this little guy since he was just a few weeks old, and now he's graduated from the baby club with his cake smash *sigh* that happens so fast!

But first mom & dad finally let me get them in some family shots!


I like to capture as many different groupings in a session as possible, and even though the little guy was teething and only let me get two frames with each parent, these shots are priceless.



Time for cake! Special thanks to the bakery at Mt. Read Wegmans for taking care of me last minute when my first cake fell thru due to a health issue (I hope you are feeling better!!) I called at 8pm on Sunday, and was able to pick this up at 10am the next day... and oh how I LOVE the design they came up with!!


Maybe my first smash ever where none was actually eaten. Not one bite! But he did some good damage playing with it nonetheless!




We captured this entire session, including the cake smash, in about 35 minutes. Hey, when your kid is done, they're done, and it's totally ok! I've got you covered!!

I'm taking the rest of the week off from sessions to get caught up on galleries, but summer mayhem continues next week so be sure to check back for families, couples, seniors and weddings!!

No comments: