Tuesday, June 22, 2010

{ Theresa & Mike Wedding } rochester, ny wedding photographer

I had my last wedding of the season earlier this month (don't worry, I'm doing tons of 2nd shooting and you'll see plenty of fabulous wedding images all year long!). Theresa & Mike live out of state and had a totally laid back wedding here in Rochester to be central to family & friends coming in from all over.

I picked at least a zillion photos to include in this post, so I'm going to keep it short & sweet!

Lots of laughs while getting ready:






A beautifully touching ceremony:





Gorgeous formals at a friend of mine's property located nearby:







Reception fun:




Some of the gorgeous details:





Off they go!




Congratulations you guys, thanks for having me along to capture your day!!

No comments: