Monday, June 7, 2010

{ Family Portraits } rochester, ny modern family portrait photographer

This is the 3rd year in a row that I've photographed these little guys, but this time mom & dad got in on it too! After a few location changes, we ended up in the new spot that I checked out this week. I think it was perfect!

A new thing the boys love to do is make the "peace" sign - what a fabulous & fun family shot!!


A great close up of each of the boys, and them together - thanks to mom for all the singing & dancing you had to do here :-)




At every family session I try to get some shots of just mom & dad together, because you haven't had any professional pics taken of you since your wedding, have you?? :-)


This is such a COOL location, I think I'll be using it lots more this year. I love how the little guy is just doing his own thing. That was the reality of the day, and it works perfectly.


So great to see you guys, hope you love them so far!

No comments: