Monday, June 7, 2010

{ Family Portraits } rochester, ny modern family portrait photographer

Session number 3 from Saturday! Jessica is one of the students from our hands-on photography class in April, but I first met this little family back in 2007 at a wedding I photographed. It's always cool when people find you again years later.

We spent a hot & muggy hour walking around the Webster Arboretum checking out areas that I've never even seen before.

One of my favorites of them all together:


Since mom is a budding photographer, this girl knows how to work it for the camera!



Mom & dad rocked it too!


This spot was all dad's idea which was cool because I'd love to put a family out on a rock but could never suggest it. (what if someone fell in for a crazy spot I picked!) Disaster averted and fabulous shot!


I always try to get clients to do some "unposed" lifestyle type stuff, which can be hard because it goes against everything you've been trained to do when getting your picture taken! Ah, but when it works, it's fabulous!


Enjoy your sneak peek.... I'll get galleries up as soon as I can, I know it's hard to wait :-)

No comments: