Friday, June 18, 2010

{ Logan: Victor High Senior Portraits } rochester, ny photographer

Victor High has officially kicked off my Senior Portrait season with 2 guys within a week! Your tests are wrapping up this week, time to start thinking about your portraits!!

Meet Logan... basketball player (he's 6'5" tall!!) and awesome trumpet player (yes, I made him play a little). He came well prepared for his 3 hour session and there are so many amazing images!

A few of my favorites from the studio:




I'd love to take credit for this awesome pose idea but it was all Logan! Have something in mind to try for your session? Just let me know, we'll make it happen!


Down to the beach for the outdoor portion. It's such a great spot because there are soooo many areas to work with.


Some really awesome location shots to include the props.


The weather could not have been more perfect! We grabbed this shot as the sun was starting to set and I tried out some off-camera flash to do this one justice. Um, hello, amazing!


Thanks for a fantastic session Logan! I'm ready seniors, book your session early for best availability. And don't forget, the early booking bonus is good thru July 15th only!

No comments: