Sunday, December 27, 2009

Newborn Portraits | Rochester NY On- Location Newborn Baby Photographer

Lots of fun today with a tiny little newborn baby girl! A family I've worked with many, many times which is one of my favorite aspects of what I do... getting to be part of so many amazing events in someone's life. This was an on-location session at the client's home, and it's a great option for you new moms out there. Stay home in the warmth and let me bring everything to you. You don't even have to get out of your PJ's if you don't want to :-)

At just about 10 days old, this little lady was very alert and only slept for a few minutes! So peaceful...


We tried hard to get her into a cozy cocoon wrap, but it she wasn't having any part of it. With newborns, you have to be flexible and just roll with their personality! I love the contrast of the soft baby bundle with the bold texture of the carpet.


I bought this fabric last week and was really anxious to try it out today. Might be my favorite shot of the day... love the bold, rich color and her alert expression.


Thanks for letting me play today... hope you enjoy them so far!!

No comments: