Thursday, December 3, 2009

Announcements for 2010

I can't believe this year is coming to a close in just a few short weeks, where does the time go. It's been a profound year for me both on a personal level, and professional level.

My favorite personal image - my son at 11 days old!



A few of my favorite client images:








Since starting my business in 2004, every year I like to look back and see what worked well, and what needs to be changed moving forward.

I'm very excited to make the following announcements for 2010 sessions!

Session Fee Arrangement: Session fees have been lowered! They cover my time for the session (set up, paperwork, consultations/questions, the session itself, downloading & backing up your images!), custom editing and enhancement of your images, and a private on-line gallery to view your images. All prints and products are now available separately. As a bonus to this structure, I no longer have to charge you sales tax on the session fee! YAY!!
30 Minute In-Studio – session fee $25
1 Hour In-Studio – session fee $50
1 Hour Outdoors – session fee $75

Session Design: No limits on the number of subjects, outfits, or backdrops to be used! It’s your time, use it however you’d like.

Specialty Sessions: Newborn Baby Art, Baby’s First Year, Cake Smash, On-Location, and Senior Portraits which cannot be accommodated in a standard session. Details will be posted on my website soon, or contact me if you need information right away!

Prints & Products: Still lots of freedom to buy what you want, when you want. Sessions carry just a $100 order minimum.

Individual prints are available ‘ala carte’ wallet-size and 5x7 through 24x36, starting at $12.

Print Collections are attractively priced at a discount and include items that cannot be purchased ‘ala carte’, starting at $175.

Additional prints and Digital Files can be added to any Collection at a 50% discount!

Payment Options: I’m working with my bank to accept credit cards directly (in addition to using Paypal). I’ll keep you posted!

Portrait Club: Clients who book more than one session per year, listen up! Book any (3) sessions and receive a 30-minute session FREE. Ask me for details!

I got to work with a lot of familiar faces this year, as well as meet many new families. I can't wait to see what 2010 brings! Have a great rest of your week... new session post coming this weekend!

No comments: