Tuesday, December 1, 2009

From the Weekend

I'm behind on blogging! I hate when I'm behind on blogging!! It's a rare occurance, but I've been busy getting things ready for 2010 and time is just getting away from me. So I'm going to just quickly blog both of this weekends sessions in the same post!

This little cutie is the cousin of another little peanut I had in a few weeks ago. She saw those images and asked Gramma "why don't I get a photo session?". So Gramma called me up, and I was able to fit her in that day since she was only in town for the weekend.

A few of my favorites so far:




Later that day was a session with 5 teenage siblings (there's a set of triplets!). They were all home visiting from college and/or had the night off from work, so it was a perfect opportunity to get them together. A nice casual session with each wearing a shirt to represent their school.





Look for posts soon with all of the 2010 updates!!

1 comment:

Jill Avila said...

Very nice shots!!! You are becoming popular in the triplet community!!! It is also nice to see that eventually triplets cooperate for photos. I just have like 15 more years until that happens. Ha ha!