Sunday, January 3, 2010

Portrait Event at Melon Bean Eatery

Why are you going to love January, February, and March? Because it's the time of year that you can get the absolute BEST DEALS! April starts wedding season, which is followed by senior portraits all summer, and fall is the height of family portraits... that leaves just a small window of opportunity for you to take advantage of some great special offers this winter!

First up: A PORTRAIT EVENT AT MELON BEAN EATERY

I love this little mom-owned coffee shop. They are truly the only shop in town where I can bring my little guy and let him play in the toy-zone while I enjoy a fabulous vanilla chai latte and chat with my mommy friends.

I'm teaming up with my awesome photographer friend Chelse from EIEIO Photography to bring you this day of mommy fun. So mark it on your calendar, and give me a call or shoot me an email to reserve your spot at this event!

And what's the BIG DEAL that comes along with your session? Select a gorgeous 10x20 custom collage FREE with your paid session ($35 value!!), and get a 15% discount on any prints or products you purchase.

Here's the rest of the details:


Space is limited so please contact me early for best availability. And hey, if you just want to stop in for a cup of coffee and say hello, please do. We'd love to see you!

No comments: