Saturday, January 9, 2010

Twins 1 Year Portraits | Rochester, NY Modern Child Photographer

An interesting coincidence that I've had many twin & triplet clients in the last year or so! Today was a set of identical little girls who turned 1 last month, and whose older siblings are a set of fraternal twins! They've been fighting lots of sickness (along with the rest of us, blah) but we were finally able to get them in for their session today. Yay!!

Always a challenging age- they just move so darn fast :-) They stayed put on this trunk for about 29 seconds I think!



Any second now I'm going to forget which individual photos are of which girl, but for the moment I KNOW these shots are one of each, lol:




Thanks for playing today cuties!!

1 comment:

justjaime31 said...

SOOO Cute!! I LOVE LOVE their shirts!!