Sunday, June 28, 2009

Susanne & Tim: Wedding | Rochester, NY Wedding Photographer

Yesterday was one of those really rare PERFECT Rochester days - the kind of day when everyone says "Wow it would be a great day for a wedding"!

I went along with Chelse from Glow Photography for a gorgeous wedding overlooking Canandaigua Lake! Casual & trendy, this couple really had the day they wanted. A beautiful ceremony overlooking the lake, and an outdoor reception right in their own backyard!

I love the look on the groom's face (far left) as he's watching his bride walk towards him.


Some of the fun moments during formal time.



Some quiet time to enjoy the view.


The sun was setting, and their yard is surrounded by this giant bales of hay... we couldn't resist getting a few shots!


I always try to get a unique shot of the rings, and I must've tried a dozen shots... none of which I was happy with. We went inside looking for the bride's bouquet, and I saw this little candle display. The light was perfect, and in one click, I got the shot I wanted.


They had a giant tent in their backyard for the reception - the lights were so cool!


It was a gorgeous day - I hope you all did something fun outside to enjoy it! Off I go to get ready for today's session. Another post coming soon!

No comments: