Friday, June 12, 2009

Always love to hear from a fan...

I got a message through my website today and I've been doing this long enough to let stuff like this roll, so I thought I'd share and give you some amusement too :-)

I'm sorry, but these are not professional photos, these are sorely amaturish, and lacking in crativity and imagination. Go to school, learn to do it right. You are an embarrasment to those of us that actually learned how to do this correctly, and paid our dues.

Maybe he should go back to school and learn how to spell "amateurish", "creativity", and "embarrassment" correctly, lol.

2 comments:

Denise Marie Olson said...

oh dear gawd!!!! I'm amused. lol!!

The McDonald's said...

LOL that's classic. Well I jsut plain love your sorely amaturish style, and lack of crativity and imagination! :) No worries! :)BTW...I'll be getting my order in soon for the pics. I am just waiting for Chris's parents to pick what they want.