Friday, June 26, 2009

Senior Portraits: Nick - Arcadia | Rochester, NY Modern Senior Portraits

I was driving to pick up Ben today from my mom's house around 1pm. Now if you were outside at this time in Greece today, you remember because it was the craziest lightning, rain and hail storm we've had in a long time! Almost everyone on 390 North was pulled over, just waiting it out.

And as I was sitting there, wondering if my car was getting dented (wait, my car is fiberglass, lol) I thought of the session I had scheduled for tonight. A senior with studio and an outdoor location. I thought for SURE we'd have to reschedule. But since this is Rochester I decided to wait FIVE MINUTES, and sure enough the rain stopped and it even got beautiful out!

So here we go- this is Nick... an upcoming Senior at Greece Arcadia. (ah, my old stomping grounds!)

I especially love this first shot, b/c it's one of those really true smiles.





I'm always looking for new outdoor locations to keep things fresh from year to year. This was a new spot I scoped out over the past few weeks and I love it!!





Nick- you have a great smile... but man can you rock a serious shot too!! It was fun working with you! I hope you enjoy them so far!! I'll let you know as soon as the full gallery is ready.

No comments: