Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Senior Portraits!! | Rochester, NY Modern Senior Portrait Photographer

Once school lets out later this month, the Senior Portrait mayhem will begin! A great advantage of working with a private photographer is that I can work around your kids crazy schedule for their session... but book early for best availability!

I have a few Senior Reps handing out postcards that will get you a BONUS GIFT with your paid session, so if you're in Greece Olympia or Brockport and you haven't receive one, start asking around!

The gift this year is something directly for YOU seniors (not for your parents!)... a TIM HORTON'S GIFT CARD! You'll get to pick an unmarked envelope and it'll be worth $5, $10 or even $25!! Don't forget to bring the postcard to your session or you'll have to buy your own iced cappuccinos this summer, lol

I've got new backdrop options, and some new ideas for outdoor locations this year too, so I'm anxious to try them out!

Don't forget- if you have your session this month, you'll receive a 10% DISCOUNT on your session package! A great option if the less-than-perfect economy is weighing you down!

I continue to have issues with my emails getting blocked by spam & junk mail filters, so when contacting me thru my website or by email, PLEASE INCLUDE A PHONE NUMBER! I get your emails, but I hear over & over again from clients that they don't receive my reply back!

Spread the word faithful blog readers... send any upcoming Seniors you know my way!

No comments: