Friday, June 5, 2009

Newborn & Sibling Portraits | Rochester NY Newborn and Child Photographer

I had an adorable session today out in Sodus for a newborn & his almost 4 year old big brother. (If you're outside of Rochester & have wondered if an on-location session is an option where you live... yes it is!!)

First let's start with the baby. He was SO laid back and had the quietest cry I've ever heard! What a beautiful little guy!!


We try to get shots without pacifiers when possible... but the reality is that they're a big part of a newborn's life so we just roll with it!!


Check out the super cute hat mom had- I absolutely love babies in hats!!


Here is big brother who is about to turn 4. He kept me on my toes and working to get these shots, but they were totally worth it!!




This was the very last frame I shot from the session. I love it!


And of course we got a few of the boys together even though it was a challenge!!


Awww, they're holding hands!!


Thanks for letting me spend the afternoon with you guys, it was fun!!

No comments: