Saturday, July 31, 2010

{ Family Portraits } rochester, ny modern family portrait photographer

I don't normally schedule sessions the day after a long wedding, but I have so few Saturday appointments available that I made an exception this weekend. I'm glad I did because I was able to meet this adorable little family!

Dad made all the arrangements for the session as a gift to mom (awww, I love that!) and I found out at the end that this was their first ever family portrait!



We did some individual portraits of the boys, and they both fell in love with the rocking horse. It's such a great prop because kids under 4 don't stay put for very long otherwise, haha.




In just 30 minutes we got lots of beautiful images! Thanks so much for coming in. Enjoy your sneak peek and I'll be in touch soon!!

No comments: