Tuesday, July 13, 2010

{ Tanya & Paul Wedding } rochester, ny wedding photographer

I'm a bit behind on blogging, it's been a busy month of shooting (woo hoo!). This is a wedding from a few weeks ago, 2nd shooting for my favorite girl Chelse from EIEIO Photography.

On one of those super hot days, Tanya & Paul had a beautiful outdoor ceremony overlooking the Lake. When I'm 2nd shooting, my job is to capture the more random images that add to the story of the day so that's what you'll see here!




I usually hang out with the guys pre-ceremony. They were a lively bunch... they pulled this shot off perfectly! (and guys, YES you could see every one of those bugs in the sky, I had to remove them in photoshop!)


The flower girl & ring bearer were so concerned with picking all of those flower petals up, it was adorable!


A few details:




And the beautiful cake (which was delicious by the way, I ALWAYS sample the cake!)


Although I'm not sure Tanya actually got to taste it here?? LOL


A fabulously fun time as always!

No comments: