Tuesday, July 27, 2010

{ Cousins } rochester, ny child & family portrait photographer

I love a big family... probably because mine is tiny! I got to photograph 4 beautiful cousins together at their Gramma's house, and there was family everywhere! How cool for these little ones to grow up surrounded by so much love.

The ultimate goal was to get a shot of them together for a big BIG print to hang in Gramma's stairwell. It was a challenge with the ages being 2 months, 4 months, 4 years, and 5 years but we did it! There are a couple of them, but this one is my favorite.



A few of the older boys.



We tried to get all 4 of them for an overhead shot, but little lady wouldn't have it... the boys were patiently waiting and I LOVE this shot!


Thanks for having me out, enjoy your sneak peak!!

No comments: