Friday, February 19, 2010

{ Maternity Portraits } Rochester, NY modern maternity photographer

This beautiful mommy-to-be contacted me a few weeks ago to schedule her session... she had a small window of opportunity because she lives out of state and would only be in town for the weekend. Friday's happen to be one of my shooting days so it worked out perfectly and we had an AMAZING session.

Trying out a new set up and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!


We brought in hubby for a few - they can both ROCK a serious look!!


I'm going a little retro with an 80's acid wash coloring effect here.


It's great when clients have a few specific requests for their session, and this was one of hers. And special thanks to my friend Tina (who I've known since we were THREE) who is a fabulous seamstress and made this wrap happen for me. Very cool stuff here.



Even if you can work a serious face, you can't escape my studio without a few smiling shots :-)


Awesome to meet you guys, thanks for spending a few hours with me!!

No comments: