Thursday, February 11, 2010

1 Year Portraits & Cake Smash | Rochester, NY Child Photographer

Fact: photographer's are always behind on their own photos. LOL, sad but true. If you're a fan on Facebook you always the first glimpse, but for the rest of you, here is look at my little guy Ben's month long photo extravaganza, finally!

First we did some formals in his adorable button up shirt and jacket. Big thanks to the assistant who was tickling him while I was taking these :-)






And because my super cool motorcycle-riding aunt sent this Harley Davidson tricycle, we had to use that too. (He loves this bike & makes me push him all over the house on it since he can't quite reach the floor yet.)





And of course you know how I love my cake smashes!! Ben however, did not, haha. Funny thing about them, probably half of the kids that do one don't like it but you can't tell in the photos so they're still so cute!!

1 comment:

Jessica C. said...

LOVE them!