Monday, February 4, 2013

Family Portraits at the beach {rochester, ny modern family portrait photographer}

February is the month each year where I'm just DONE with winter.  I'm at my limit.  I am dreaming of sunshine and heat, and I'm getting cranky about the 10 weeks of cold & gray ahead.
 
So let's look at a gorgeous spring session from last year; it's bound to cheer us all up!!
 
Mom knew she wanted a beach session for this one, and we picked a day in early May.  Despite being slightly chilly, the weather was absolutely gorgeous.  We worked in that perfect "golden hour" before sunset, something I highly recommend!
 
Take a look at these, and dream of warm, sunny days that will eventually return!!
 
 
 
 













D'Marie Photography  :: photography that matters

1 comment:

justjaime31 said...

HEY! I know that amazing family!! lol