Wednesday, July 13, 2011

{ Newborn Baby Art - baby boys } rochester, NY newborn photographer

Along with this Springs' beautiful newborn baby girls came adorable baby boys...

This 2 week old little fellow arrived awake and ready! He didn't at all mind the camera, and stayed alert which resulted in some great shots!






Moms & dads: if you want to be in a few shots with baby, I recommend wearing black/dark color clothing as seen here. It converts to black & white beautifully!


He was a great little model with his arms and hands placed just so, like he knew what he was doing!



And finally, just when we thought he wasn't going to fall asleep.... perfection!


*************
Having arrived a few weeks premature, this 3 week old little guy was still tiny!

One of my favorite newborn set-ups ever, love that earthy fringe.


I am so excited to be using this handmade cradle in my newborn sessions. My dad made it for me when I was a little girl, to use with my Cabbage Patch Dolls :-)


What better way to show off your newborn baby than with a custom designed 10x10 flush mount album! It is something to cherish forever and is available at a discounted price when purchased with Print Collection #1, definitely something to check out at your session!



Next month is going to be pretty unbelievable with a whole bunch of brand new babies on their way, I cannot wait to see what we come up with next... Can you? Stay tuned for more excitment and new babies in bloom this summer!

No comments: