Monday, April 12, 2010

{ Twin 3 year portraits } Rochester, NY modern child & family portrait photographer

A family I met last fall came in for the kids 3 year portraits... I can't believe how much they've grown in just a few months!

I love the special bond between twins:


The kids individually, showing off some personality!



A quick outfit & backdrop change! (I love this feature of sessions this year... it's your time, do whatever you want with it! 3 outfits, no problem!) Man did I get a workout for this shot. We played a version of musical chairs to get them both to sit at the same time. Love the genuine smiles!


One last outfit change and a promise of "please just stand here for this last shot & you can be DONE". :-) The serious faces ROCK!! I would want a big 16x20 of this one because it is just TOO COOL!


Thanks for coming in, it was great to work with you again!! And I'll be seeing Mom & Dad later this month for their couples session, woo hoo. (Facebook contest winner! Not a fan yet? Search D'Marie Photography and look for the gold leaf logo!)

No comments: