Monday, April 26, 2010

{ Couple Portraits } Rochester, NY modern couple and engagement photographer

Are you a fan of D'Marie Photography on Facebook yet? There are special contests and promotions ONLY offered on the fan page, so make sure you join! This couple won a contest for a FREE session!

The weather couldn't have been better, and we tried out some great new locations.

The more I look at this one, the more it is becoming my absolute favorite from the day!!


I don't get the opportunity to shoot with a lot of barns, but they are always awesome backdrops!!


I love a good candid moment.


I make all of my clients rock a serious look for at least a few shots! :-)


Our last stop included some RR tracks, and another one of my favorites from the session!


It was so great to work with you guys again. I hope you love them so far! I'll be in touch soon!!

No comments: