Friday, March 5, 2010

{ Hunter's Hope } Rochester, NY modern portrait photographer

Since I started my business, I've always looked for opportunties to use it in a charitable way at least a few times a year.

This year I'm proud to be working with Hunter's Hope, the organization in memory of Jim & Jill Kelly's son. They are hosting a Candlelight Ball in Rochester on Friday, March 26, 2010 at the Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside. I will be participating in the Chinese auction with a $225 session/print package donation.



If you are affiliated with an organization looking for support, let me know and I'd be happy to check it out!

******************************
Hunter’s Hope Foundation was established to address the acute need for information and research with respect to Krabbe Disease and related Leukodystrophies. In addition, we strive to support and encourage those afflicted and their families as they struggle to endure, adjust and cope with the demands of these fatal illnesses.
Click here to visit the Hunter's Hope website.

No comments: