Wednesday, March 24, 2010

{ Baby Portraits } Rochester, NY modern portrait photographer

One of my favorite little guys was in this week for some portraits! I saw him at about 2-1/2 months, then again at 4 months, and now almost 8 months. Mom brings him in for seasonal portraits rather than sticking to the traditional milestone ages!

Isn't he the cutest little golfer you've ever seen??




Shaking it up a bit with the green background, which I LOVE and rarely get to use. I wanted to show how little he is still, I think this shot captures that feeling!


And of course you can never go wrong with a baby in a basket, lol.


The weather is getting nicer and hibernation should be over soon - schedule your spring portraits early for best availability. Just TWO saturday's in April still have open slots!!

No comments: