Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2/24: This week in pictures

Just a few random snapshots for the week...

This past saturday Tim & I took our first adventure without the baby. Ben went to Grandma's house!! (Here we are before heading out.) We "tried" to go to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, but the wait for a table was 1-1/2 hours! So we ended up getting a to-go order from Outback (YUM!) and having a quiet dinner at home. It was nice to actually eat a meal with 2 hands, haha!!



And this was the other night- after Ben finished eating, he fell asleep in my lap on his Boppy. Our oldest cat, Whiskers, used to be my baby- glued to me at all times. Now she is trying to adjust to her #2 spot, and she was perfectly content to get as close to me as possible. Back to back with Ben!



2 comments:

The McDonald's said...

that's too funny! It seems like the cats are adjusting quite fine :)

sarah simon said...

When I have a baby that will soooooo be my cat!