Sunday, March 18, 2012

Newsletter :: March 2012 edition

Hey everyone! I have been thinking about a good way to keep in touch with my awesome clients about News, Specials, and all things D'Marie. Since not everyone is on Facebook or Twitter (gasp, say it isn't so!) I'll post things here on the blog!


What’s New at D’Marie Photography?


STAFF
A few months ago, I added my first worker-bee (besides myself of course).
Meet Jen!

She takes care of blogging, will be tweeting from weddings this summer, helps with marketing, and handles styling and assisting at weekend sessions! Especially helpful for sessions with busy little ones, having Jen along lets me focus on getting the shot while she takes care of keeping them entertained!

She is also a rock-star at making sessions pop with color and picking the right props to complete the look, and she does most of the artwork for the chalkboard wall!


BACKDROPS
Speaking of chalkboard wall.... it's a really fun new background option in the studio!


New graphic fabric options are also being added over the course of the spring, and some will be saved just for Seniors class of 2013!




WEBSITE
If you haven't taken a look around the new all-wedding website, check it out! Having separate sites for Portraits and Weddings allows me to show more images and provide more information! Don't worry, you don't have to remember a separate web address. You can find everything you need at the www.dmariephoto.com landing page!


D'MARIE OUT & ABOUT
I am really excited to have been invited back to photograph the Olympia High School musical again this year! I'll be on location 3/24 for the matinee performance and cast photos.


Also coming up is a unique event called Tartan Day, celebrating all things Scottish! I'll be on location 4/14 hosting a Photo Booth.



SPECIALS
Don't miss out! The Winter Special is being extended through April 30th!
*Get a $75 order credit with your session!*

Limited slots remain for the following Saturdays:
3/31
4/7
4/21
4/28

Get in touch to start planning your session!

That's it for now. Enjoy this week of amazing weather!
~Denyse

No comments: