Saturday, May 9, 2009

Olympia's Junior Prom

Tonight was Greece Olympia's Junior Prom and I got to have some fun taking the formal photos for 12 of the kids attending!

I've only sorted thru a few of the 100+ images so far, but here are some fun ones!

I LOVE this "Charlie's Angels" shot of the girls:


The boys looking all GQ posing with the limo driver:


We did couple shots and individual shots of each person. Here are just a few- sorry to those of you who aren't shown here... you all looked great!







I hope you guys had a freikin awesome time tonight! I'll have the rest of the images ready for you as soon as I can!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denyse, what you have so far are awesome! Love them. Sue

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see more! ~ Katie

Anonymous said...

Thank you for capturing this special day for our kids! They had a blast and we cant wait to see more! ~ Kelly

Crystal Newgen said...

Looks like alot of fun went on with this shoot :) Love that 1st shot!